Please review our “privacy-policy“ so that you may understand our privacy practices.
2. PAYMENT POLICY
Please check our “Policies” to understand the purchase processes of our products.
3. PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FOR PERSONAL USE
The products and services described on this website, and any samples thereof we may provide to you, are for personal use only. You can not sell or resell any of the products or services, or samples thereof, you receive from us. Aquatrition® products are outcome of in-depth research and stringent quality control. However, we do not guarantee any liability arising out of use of our products, since the usage is beyond our control. User accepts all risks of usage, storage and application of the products. We reserve the right, with or without notice, to cancel or reduce the quantity of any products or services to be provided to you that we believe, in our sole discretion, may result in the violation of our Terms and Conditions.
4. ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our products on the website. However, except to the extent implied by applicable law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colors, information or other content available on the website are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All information and content available on the website and its “look and feel”, including but not limited to trademarks, logos, service marks, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations and software, and the compilation and organization thereof (collectively, the “Content”) is the property of Aquatrition®, our Affiliates, partners or licensors, and is protected by laws of India, including laws governing all applicable forms of intellectual property.
Except as set forth in the limited licenses in Section 6, or as required under applicable law, neither the Content nor any portion of this website may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in whole or in part, for any purpose without our express, prior written consent.
6. YOUR OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In the access or use of the Aquatrition.in website, you shall comply with these Terms and Conditions and the special warnings or instructions for access or use posted on the website. You shall act always in accordance with the law, custom and in good faith. You may not make any change or alteration to the website or any Content or services that may appear on this website and may not impair in any way the integrity or operation of the website. Without limiting the generality of any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, if you default negligently or willfully in any of the obligations set forth in these Terms and Conditions, you shall be liable for all the losses and damages that this may cause to Aquatrition Online, our Affiliates, partners or licensors.
7. MANUFACTURING INFORMATION
All our products are manufactured by Naturelabs under the license of brand Aquatrition®
DLF New Town Heights,
Plot No. III-E/5, Action Area – III,
New Town, Kolkata 700135, West Bengal, INDIA
8. USER CONTENT
When you transmit, upload, post, e-mail or otherwise make available data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, images, videos, messages or other materials (“User Content”) on the website, you are entirely responsible for such User Content. You agree not to (i) impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; (ii) “stalk” or otherwise harass including advocating harassment of another, entrap or harm any third party including harming minors in any way; (iii) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any User Content; (iv) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law; or (v) collect or store personally identifiable data about other users.
You acknowledge that we have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse to post or remove any User Content and we reserve the right to change, condense, or delete any User Content. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing or any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, we have the right to remove any User Content that violates these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise objectionable and we reserve the right to refuse service without prior notice for any users who violate these Terms and Conditions or infringe the rights of others.
9. COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS
We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that copyrighted materials have been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send an email or written notice to us for notices of infringement and provide the following: (i) identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim has been infringed and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; (ii) a description of the material that you claim is infringing and the location of the material on the website; (iii) your address, telephone number and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. CONSENT TO RECEIVE NOTICES ELECTRONICALLY
You consent to receive any agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications (collectively, “Notices”) to which these Terms and Conditions refer from us electronically including without limitation by email or by posting notices on this website. You agree that all Notices that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. To withdraw your consent to receive Notices electronically, you must notify us of your withdrawal of such consent by emailing us at email@example.com and discontinue your use of this website. In such event, all rights granted to you pursuant to these Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to the limited licenses, shall automatically terminate. Unfortunately, we cannot provide the benefits of this website to any user that cannot consent to receipt of Notices electronically.
You acknowledge and agree that these Terms and Conditions constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between us concerning your use of the website, and supersede and govern all prior proposals, agreements, or other communications.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the changes on the website and providing notice of such change. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site and release of notice of such change. Your continued use of the website thereafter constitutes your agreement to all such changed Terms and Conditions. We may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these Terms and Conditions. You shall comply immediately with any termination or other notice, including, as applicable, by ceasing all use of the website.
Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or other forms of joint enterprise between us. Our failure to require your performance of any provision hereof shall not affect our full right to require such performance at any time thereafter, nor shall our waiver of a breach of any provision hereof be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself. In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by any applicable arbitral award or court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms and Conditions unenforceable or invalid as a whole but these Terms and Conditions shall be modified, to the extent possible, by the adjudicating entity to most fully reflect the original intent of the parties as reflected in the original provision.
12. Aquatrition Rewards & Loyalty Program
- Membership & Eligibility: The Aquatrition Rewards & Loyalty Program (“the Program”) is open to individuals aged 18 years and above. Businesses, corporations, joint ventures, partnerships, groups, associations, and entities are ineligible to participate. Employees of Aquatrition are ineligible to participate.
- Earning NutriCoins: Members can earn NutriCoins through various activities as specified by Aquatrition. NutriCoins are not transferable to others and do not have any cash value. The NutriCoins balance may be viewed by the member by logging into their account on the Aquatrition website.
- Redeeming NutriCoins: NutriCoins may be redeemed for rewards as specified by Aquatrition. All reward redemptions are final and will immediately reduce the balance of NutriCoins in the member’s account.
- Expiration of NutriCoins: NutriCoins will expire if the member’s account has been inactive (i.e., no NutriCoins is redeemed) for a period of 90 days.
- Program Changes: Aquatrition reserves the right to change, suspend or terminate the Program, or any aspect of the Program, at any time and for any reason without notice. This may impact the member’s ability to use accumulated NutriCoins.
- Program Termination: Aquatrition reserves the right to terminate any member’s account if it determines in its sole discretion that the member has violated these Terms & Conditions, or that the use of the account is unauthorized, deceptive, fraudulent, or otherwise unlawful.
- Liability Limitation: By participating in the Program, members release Aquatrition from all liability regarding the earning, use, and redemption of NutriCoins and the use of any rewards.
- Governing Law: These Terms & Conditions and any disputes arising out of or related to the Program will be governed by the laws of the jurisdiction in which Aquatrition operates, without giving effect to any conflict of laws rules.
- Entire Agreement: These Terms & Conditions, together with those items incorporated by reference, make up the entire agreement between the parties relating to the Program, and replace any prior oral or written agreements on the subject. If a court finds any of these terms to be unenforceable or invalid, that term will be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law and the other terms will remain valid and enforceable.
Copyright Aquatrition®. All rights reserved.